Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Good Service - Venus Gadget Store Concept :-)

My sister bought a new phone from Digi today and she needed some accessories from it.
We were than being referred by a Digi staff to Venus Gadget Store Concept.
Wow! We were so happy that they were serving us wholeheartedly!
We really like their service!
And that's why my dear friends, I really want to recommend to you guys this store in Times Square (Ground Floor) though I am not getting any commission or any other benefit! It is just simply the good service I like, which I think everyone will like! :-)
Therefore, my dear friends, there is no harm to get things you want from this great store, right? I think they are selling different kinds of phone, softwares; repairing phone etc. other than selling the phone accessories! You may want to LIKE their facebook fan's page to know more:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Venus-Gadget-Store-Concept/192427274129084
They have many stores at other places and you may also find this through the link above, I guess.
The Logo! So cute!

Do enjoy it!
Be blessed! :-)

1 comment:

  1. First time feel touch service~ ^^
    Thank You the 2 guys~
    about the iPhone info & the ice lemon tea~
    and life story~

    Thank You my dear Sis too~
    if not YOU..
    i'll no get this all~
    Thank You So MUCH~

    Thanks GOD~
    give me a lot of things~
    Amen~ :-)

    ReplyDelete