Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tan Yee Lin - Please be aware of this

On the way to Penang today, the bus by which I was traveling was stopped once at the Ipoh bus station to drop off some passengers.

I then quickly went down to search for a toilet for urination, without caring about other things much.

After settling my small business, of course, I wanted to get on the bus.
At that moment only I realized that I did not remember anything about the bus; the outlook, the plat number etc.
I started searching for the bus. I went on many buses (the wrong bus, obviously) but I came down from it not even after 5 seconds.
Then, I saw a bus was stopped there. The bus door was closed and no one was inside. I actually thought that it was the bus I traveled on.
I waited there and the uncle besides me started to question me lots of things. He was speechless when I told him that I have left my ticket in the bus with the luggage.
Through his experience, he said that the bus was stopped for so long already and shouldn't be the bus I was looking for.

After that, I continued to search around the terminal.
Guess what?! I saw Ikhlas!! He saw me and asked what was happening. A workers there finally told me that the bus was just behind me and it was going off soon.

Really, by God's grace, I got on to the bus and I text Ikhlas regarding this.
We both also think that it was so funny but it was scary, too.
What if I really missed the bus? I have no idea at all.
Thank You, my dear Lord!
You indeed help me through! I love You!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha...sweet experience but scary oso sis..:)..luckily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet?! haha... how sweet you think it is dear? scary man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so so scared that time!!! haha... my heart calmed a bit when I saw you that time! :-) You are one of my friends who will appear to me when I am having problem. :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete