Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Surgery of my left ankle

Woo... After few days of working, weeks of centralized training at Penang and days of competition for masum, I  can finally rest for a little while. My rest could be longer as my ankle operation is postponed, again. My doctor is inviting another doctor from Kuantan for the operation. Wow!! Such a big deal, huh?


This is the first time in my life where I have to be "dissected". I have no idea at all on what is gonna happen during and after the surgery. Will it be painful? Will it look scary? How long will I take to go back to my sport? Will there be any side effect or complication after surgery?


Nevertheless, Matthew 6:34, New International Version (NIV) states that "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."


Yes! I know that I am going to be fearful, worry etc., but I know that God will walk with me and comfort me for all times to come, as I am His precious child. Thank you Lord! I love You!


Please pray for me a successful operation, my dear friends! Prayer is powerful! Thank you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment