Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lesson learned from Sunday service (29.05.2011)

The earth, the people in the world are sick.
The nuclear leakage, burning of rubbish, flowing of wastage into the river and sea etc.
The increased number of crime scenes; acid-attack, rape case, wars between countries, eating placenta and new born, using wooden chopsticks to make flatten noodle (keow teow in cantonese), earning money through the poisonous milk powder for the young etc.

There is no physical medicine could really help in curing all these sickness, i guess.
Nevertheless, there are still medicines for them, good medicines some more!
Those are:
1. Patience
2. Happiness
3. Forgiveness
4. Love

It is easy to mention those values anywhere but it is not easy to be done!
How could I be patient with a person who nagged me a lot for something negative when he/she is doing it?
How could I be happy when I am given harsh word by someone I do care?
How could I forgive a person who has hurt me deeply and cheated me, and in turn broken my heart?
How could I love someone who is opposing me?

Yes, most of would think that it is insane to become as such, I guess.
Nevertheless, Jesus, did it. It was proven in the Bible.
He came to the world He created yet he was (is) being rejected.
We human treated (are treating) Him like an enemy.
The most painful event was putting Him who is sinless on the cross.
Yet, He is so great and kind that He forgave them (us), is being patient with them (us), happily, as He loves us very much!

How much it cost to see my sin upon that cross? He requests nothing much from us but just to Love Him and Love our neighbors as we love ourselves.
We, then, must follow His steps towards our heavenly Father, due to Love.
It is definitely going to be hard, but we can always pray for the filling of Holy Spirit to guide us and lead us, as the Bible says.

Therefore, friends, let's start and/or continue to be patient, be happy, be forgiving, and be loving, together with God! I am sure that the world, as well as the residents of it, will become nicer.

May God be with you all! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe how could they eat those placenta and newborns/fetuses..
    For me, that's beyond humanity and sanity..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear! Again, a new born became the victim in China. ... ... :-(

    ReplyDelete